Today, NerdWallet announced the winners of our first-ever Best Credit Card Awards, launched to recognize the top credit cards of 2016.
We know that people have different preferences when it comes to credit cards. Consumers can choose credit cards for business, travel rewards or cash back, balance transfers and more, and we’ve rounded up the best in these categories.
And from those, we’ve picked the best of the best, the top 10 cards that meet a variety of consumer wants and needs.
- Best for Everyday Spending – Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
- Easiest Travel Redemption (Tie) – Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard and Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Best for Fair Credit – Barclaycard Rewards MasterCard
- Best Bonus Categories – Chase Freedom
- Best Business Credit Card – Chase Ink Plus Business Credit Card
- Best for Travel – Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Best for Balance Transfers – Chase Slate
- Best Cash Back – Citi Double Cash Card
- Longest 0% APR Period – Citi Simplicity Card
- Best Student Credit Card – Citi ThankYou Preferred Card for College Students
Our mission to deliver clarity for all of life’s financial decisions wouldn’t be possible without our partners. We’re lucky to work with them as we continue to help bring simplicity to consumers when it comes to credit cards and personal finance.
Congratulations to all of this year’s winners!